Monday, November 15, 2010

I beat Bo and Scott ....

We went to the church and we shot 3 pointers... We shot 10 at a time until we shot 100... I made 63, Bo made 45 and Scott made 43... Scott was rusty and got hot in the final 50 shots and let's face it Scott is getting up in years... Bo was right with me until we shot the group of ten that added to 70 and on that group I made 10 out of 10.... I am pretty happy about this because Bo and Scott are good basketball players... I had a very busy day yesterday being Bishop... I left at 7:00 and didn't get home until 6:00 but it was a very good day and I had some great visits... During church was pretty tough because my brain was going a hundred miles per hour... The Primary was great in our Sacrament meeting... All my Grandchildren were great, McKenna was very good at speaking and conducting the music and Tanner and Andy were in competition to see who could sing the loudest and yet they can really sing... Jessie had a powerful voice in his talk and I think he will be a great speaker in the future with a little of the Southern Baptist minister twang and volume... They all did great and I hope I don't hurt any of there feelings because I didn't mention them....

No comments: