Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bo's volleyball team won...

Bo's volleyball team beat Desert Christian tonight 25-3,25-6, and 25-16... Bo had 3 kills (spikes in old terms), 2 blocks, and 8 aces.... He played really well and I believe his team is going to be good... A nice change from basketball... Starting tomorrow night we are going to have a lot of visitors helping us to celebrate Brian and Rachael's sealing.... We are also going to mourn with the Goods over Ruth Goods funeral.... I went golfing again, yea, I know I am addicted to it.... I guess walking about 12 to 16 miles a week can't be all that bad though and I love the challenge... It allows me to play sports and transfer my enthusiasm as a kid of playing basketball all the time to a sport that an old man can play.... I am not great but I do have moments of fun... I shot a 78 today.... Anything under 80 is really special for me.... It is an easy course though, but also cheap.... Night... 39

No comments: