Monday, April 5, 2010

Well, I am back....

I want to be careful not to say the wrong thing because I love everyone who reads my blog... It is true that I teach writing but I lack the knowledge that some of you have in writing, but I do feel that I inspire young students to express themselves in a way that they have never experienced before... Now, my wife, she knows writing and can help students to be able to express themselves the right way..... I do recognize when my students fall in love with one word or phrase and I try to help them realize that... I guess I do that too, but I am grateful for family members who have asked me to write again... I love writing on this blog and I can tell that I miss it because this feels real good right now as I am writing.... Since I have written amazing things have happened.... The most important one is that Rachael, Brian and their family are now sealed in the Temple and endowed members of the church... Bo is playing on an amazing team in volleyball and they are now 4-1 and Bo is doing a great job of hitting kills for his team.... Taylor is always tired and I am worried about her... She is my special friend and we do enjoy watching American Idol together... Josh and I was the only one on the golf course today because it was raining and the wind was going at 25 mph but we had a blast... We played really well, I shot an 80 and Joshua shot a 86.... I appreciate Joshua being crazy like I am... Oh my goodness Obama and the Democrats are certainly doing satan's bidding but when the dust settles the Latter Day Saints will be standing and prospering inspite of their efforts to take our freedoms away from us.... We have a family fantasy baseball league going with the Wayne Briggs family and I am having a blast with it.... Wayne is in the Bishopric with UVSC and that really excites me..... Rachael, Jared, Joshua, Rachelle, Venna and I went to the Redlands temple last week and that was a great exprience and I especially like it because of the goodness of the Lord allowing me to understand more things dealing with the endowment... Rachael is a dynamo when it comes to going to the temple and it is amazing how comfortable she is in the temple.... School is almost over and my students still treat me with so much respect... I have never had so much fun teaching as I have this year... It is great to be done with WAA... I have my health and I am thankful for that.... I gave Linda Schmidt a blessing yesterday... I also really enjoyed conference, especially when I get to watch it with my wife and family... Bo is more serious now about General Conference and I am proud of him.... There, I am back and I am thankful to be back, thank you for your support in making me feel that my words have meaning... I love you guys.... Night... 39

No comments: