Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lightening and Thunder...

We are having the biggest lightening and thunder session in California in all of my reccolection... It is quite the beautiful sight... All I need now is to see a Tornado and my wishes will be practically all fulfill.... I really want to see tornado before I die... I think it comes from the Wizard of Oz but no matter I just really want to see a tornado... When I retire I want to hook up with some storm chaser people and fulfill my dream.... I officiated 3 games at Knight High School and my old student and basketball player Jada Walker is the coach of the Highland team that played them... She is doing a good job as the coach... Night.... 39...

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

Thank you for keeping up your blog...I know sometimes you want to stop writing when Grandma is around and doesn't need to read it. But, I really enjoy it...so, thank you!