Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No Bishop yet....

We had interviews last January and I mean about 7 brethern was interviewed and the feeling is that a change was coming soon... We then heard that the change will come in September and now Bishop Dassler feels it might come on November 14th... It is difficult because the church is true and this is the Lord's church, but the ship is sailing but I believe that many buckets of water has been scooped out of the boat so that it would keep on sailing... I'm very impressed with Bishop Dassler and the professional way that he has handle it... I'm sure if we were in President Banfield's shoes we would understand why it has taken so long, but I have felt for Bishop Dassler though... McKenna gave a great talk in Primary today and we also had all the family in Lake LA here to celebrate McKenna's 10th birthday.... It is great to be a Grandpa... Night.... 39

No comments: