Sunday, October 10, 2010

There's a new kid in town....

Yep, I picked up my mom yesterday from the airport at 12:30 in the afternoon and we promptly hussle home to watch the BYU game... We got her all settled and then this evening we went to Wallmart because she wanted to get lotions, toothpaste, and other essentials and oh by the way a new HD TV because the TV from Bo's room just wasn't big enough... She really cracks me up and I must say we had a lot of fun... She is so spry in her mind and easy to talk to... I enjoy telling her all the things that I did that I was afraid to tell her and see her reaction... She also took it well about the big clock that Isaiah brought down on himself... She was only worried about Isaiah... I'm glad to be on again and I started the Winter Season in golf statistics and I have played 3 times and shot a 75, 71, and a 79... I have Josh and Ryan on my mind all the time and I am determined to get ready for our golf tournament next August....Night.... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

I'm glad she wasn't too upset about the clock! :) I love the TV story. :) Happy golfing...you sound like you are hot right now...

Love,
Becca