Thursday, July 1, 2010

Participated in a church disciplinary council again...

I participated with Bishop Dassler in a church disciplinary council and it was the first time I have participated in a ward disciplinary council since I was the Bishop... It is always a humble experience and I was also thankful to participate in this one because of my tender feelings toward the person whom the council was being done for... It is an experience that always strengthens ones testimony because of the sacredness of the event... I just listen to Obama's speech on immigration... He was eloquent but so was Korihor in Alma 30 but we know that he was a false prophet and an evil man... Obama is as evil as I have ever seen in America politics.... I base that on the people he surrounds himself with and because of the Book of Mormon I am not fooled by his rhetoric,,, It is only palpable because of 2nd Nephi 8 as the Lord put President Obama in his place and just how much power he has compared to the Lord... It makes me smile and I read that chapter often now.... Without the church Obama would drive me crazy... Bye... 39

No comments: