Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brians first meeting

We had our first presidency meeting with Brian there.... He did a great job and will be a nice addition.... Our Ward is growing, we have added 4 more Melchezdek priesthood holders in our ward..... Janice Stowers my principal and Terri Grey the Superintendent came into my class today while I was teaching Math and my students were very engaged and I can tell that they were quite please.... It feels great to not be in WAA anymore..... My students have been such a delite to me.... Taylor told me that she hurt her back picking up Jesse.... She hardly ever complains so it has me a little worried.... Then again she probably wants to go with us to the chiropracter to get her back massaged.... Can't blame her..... Venna really looks tired, I always worry about how hard she pushes herself....

No comments: