Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good News!

Rachael and Brian are in their house..... A lot of people had their faith tested, but they now have their house.... We knew months ago that we were to do whatever we had to do to help Brian and Rachael and we are being blessed big time for believing in that prompting.... Brian and Rachael have grown up and are very mature on what they are doing now..... It is a total win/win situation and everyone wins with this test.... I am telling you that Venna and I felt an absolute prompting even though what we were asked to do was contrary to our own logic.... Thus, the Lord stated, "My Thoughts are not your thoughts neither are my ways your ways saith the Lord.".... I had a great day at school, I had over 20 students who could not do a five minute time tables test, heck, they didn't even come close.... I put the ones that pass the test on a program called Accelerated Math that allows students to work as fast as they want in their quest to learn.... I told the students that failed the time tables test that they will be doing that for the whole trimester if they don't learn them and then if they finally do it I will give them a D-..... I had them make flash cards and they had to watch the other ones having fun working on their work sheets and then have it graded by the computer and they were all going like crazy, well 12 of my failures passed the time tables test... They learned them over the weekend and now I have a manageable number of 10 or less students to zero in on.... They are fired up to learn and it is really neat to see their eyes bright eye and bushy tail.... I am loving teaching again.... Darin, Scott and Corines child is going to Pre-school tomorrow and they are really excited so good luck to Darin.... He has a Buzz Lightyear backpack to take to school..... I can't believe the direction our country is going and Obama and his cronies scare me to death.... My hope though is compared to an Iron Rod, I have the word of God and I know that we are doing our best to live His Gospel so I know that all will be well at the end, but I say to all my love ones, "Fasten your seatbelts and don't hold your hands in the air on this roller coaster ride because this one we will have to cling to the blessed Iron Rod"..... Bo, Venna, and I went and had our half an hour massage on our backs and oh my, she was able to loosen up some tense muscles in me.... I feel good, "doo di doo di doo di doo"....

1 comment:

Julie Briggs said...

I liked how Glenn Beck put it the other day: "Because of my faith, I know how this ends..." (his wry smile while saying that was entertaining)

-Julie