Monday, August 31, 2009

Wow, something is burning!

If the view was not causing unbelievable damage, the beauty of the fires that are ravaging the mountains would be absolutely stunning in its beauty.... Our sky today was like a blanket on a bed.... It glowed with an orange tint and I heard many say when they were outside that it felt like they had orange sun glassess on.....There are 8 fires covering the LA County.... It was a tough day at school because the students had to stay inside.... It is now blowing east of us and maybe tomorrow things will begin to become normal again.... I am going to officiate high school volleyball again and tonight I picked up my schedule for the next month.... Joshua and I are doing it together.... One of our officials brother in law died fighting the fires here in Southern California.... It is a strange time and I can't help but wonder if it is a foreshadow to devestation that is yet to come....

No comments: