Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jake, Bo, and crap!!!

I was officiating a lousy game and my knees were really bothering me... My knees are generally okay but I felt pain in them... What made matters worse is that Eastside is way better than Palmdale and yet in the third game Eastside was ahead 22-14 and ended up losing the game and that meant that I had to spend another half hour at the match... I was wondering why my knee was hurting and then I remembered a four hundred yard run, pushing Jacob's broken down car with Bo and Jacob by my side.... Four hundred isn't so much unless you are running up hill, yep, we were running up hill and I was drained.... Bo got a ticket tonight... I went to find him and when he was late and yes I did find him pulled over by a cop.... I am not happy and I would rather not talk about this event any more tonight... He was driving 78 MPH.... Crap!!!... I did hear from Theron Billy and that brought some excitement to this day.... I love you guys.... Night.... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

ticket is better than an accident...which was my tendency with the car...hope he learns his lesson!!