Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thank you, Julie....

Thanks to Julie I now have faith in blogging again... I wrote the last blog and it told me that there was a problem and that it would not be published and I was so tired I didn't want to repeat it but she told me that the draft was still there and she was right... I had a horrible week of math training and it went from 8:00 to 3:25everyday last week... I also did 4 days of volleyball so invaribably I was getting home at 9:00 every night... The math training was okay but being away from my family and students, well, that stunk... Joshua and I did two games together last week... We did it together at Paraclete and Boron... Josh did a great job on a very difficult game at Paraclete and we ate at a really neat mexican restraunt in Boron... I've been fighting a sore throat so I did not go to church today... I think that was a wise idea... I still have a sore throat but I am not especially sick... I am tired but then again who isn't?.... John Beaudette put on his annual Halloween scare at his house... Tanner was scared to death but Andy just walsed right through all the Beudettes trying to scare her and just said I am here to get a lot of candy... Jesse went up there but Lina didn't.... Sorry Lina but I had to tell on you.... Taylor was scared to death with the monkey mask that John Beaudette had us put under her pillow... Brian is two days away from being on our school board... I hope he is ready because he is going to win... USC got crused by Oregon and it wasn't even close.... The Clippers suck again so I am already a Laker fan... I am having no fun with the World Series because I can't stand the Yankees or the Phillies... Good Night.... 39

2 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

Let me know if Brian wins...I'm so proud of brave little Andy...that girl CRACKS me up.

Julie Briggs said...

You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to get your draft back. Oh, and Jared and I watched the first two episodes of Flash Forward last night. So far, so good. It was too bad it was as late as it was, or we would've watched a third episode. The second episode ended on a pretty shocking note.

-Julie