Sunday, November 8, 2009

Michael Jackson, yep, I saw the movie...

Taylor, McKenna, and mom went to see Michael Jackson movie and it was a wonderful experience... Now, don't get me wrong I think he is really creepy but Oh my, can he perform... If you don't give that to him then your not being fair... Even Venna like it... McKenna was really cute but I really loved seeing it with Taylor... She is my body for things like this...We watch American Idol together and we like to watch biographies on the TV... She is my body in things like this and we really enjoyed watching this movie together... Jacob calls them his boys and Bo calls them his package but whatever name you want to give them mine are giving me trouble... I have blood blisters on them and when they pop then I bleed... I was bleeding Friday morning and I couldn't figure it out where the blood was coming from... At 1 O'clock this morning I was drying myself off from going into the spa and I was bleeding again and this time I figured it out where it was coming from and yep it was my Boys/Package... It scared me enough to have Venna go with me to the emergency and they held me there until 6:30 AM and they said that my blood count was good and that they did not believe it was cancer but they want me to see my Doctor... Theron Billy and myself are now writing to each other and that makes me so happy... Venna and I are hoping that all our family along with Theron and his family will come to Thanksgiving on 2010 so we can have a reunion... Can you all try to put this on the calender... Theron signed off saying Your Son and I can't tell you how the tears flowed, so yes I definately have 9 children and three more grand children... That makes 23 now... I was told in a dream to start blogging and that dream was a no nonsense dream and now I am really seeing the benefits... Night.... 39... Oh by the way Corine I was really touched by your blog entry on wanting to get help for Darin... Our prayers are with you and Scott and especially Darin... 39

No comments: