Sunday, November 15, 2009

What a service project..... and Lybarger update

Today is the Sabbath Day and we had an ox in the mire... An older, senior couple (yes, older than I) had stacks of shingles on their roof that needed to be taken down because it is to cold to put them on so we asked for help from the brethern and 14 brethern came and took down the shingles and we moved them to Jason Jay's garage and we did the whole thing in 25 minutes.... It would have taken a couple of men hours to do and the weight was heavy.... The weight was not heavy with the help of so many brethern... What a fortunate President I am to have so many brethern who are willing to help... I found out today that the Lybarger line is ready to be taken to the temple and we will be able to do work for many, many connections to Barton Lybarger who is my mom's real father, physically... Obviously my mother was raised by Lewis Rigby and he was her true father and whom I love with all my heart, but the Lybarger line has personally prompted me many times and now I will be able to see their work done in the temple... This journal entry is huge and I am thankful for the help from Heaven in accomplishing this task... Jared has been a tremendous help in this area with me also... I am anxious for the work to begin and be done... I am hoping that we might be able to have family outings to the temple so we can do a lot of work in one day.... It felt great to go to church again and being healthy once more.... Night... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

I totally felt the spirit when I read that!!! I'm so excited that that line's work is ready to be done.