Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shot a 75...

I went golfing by myself today and I shot a 75... Yea, I know, I was all by myself, but what the heck, I have no need to lie in this journal entry.... I also went with the missionaries to teach these twin boys that go to Challenger.... They're names are Chris and Alex... They were kind of aloof at first but by the end the Spirit came in and it was pretty powerful... It felt good to help out... It was a pretty good meeting I went to today to miss teaching my class and that doesn't happen very often... I am going to teach "Where the Red Fern Grows" to the EL students... It is a selected group of students that are hispanic and it will be fun to do that novel again... Note to my Mother: Have your cell phone ready because I am going to try and call you tomorrow.... Night.... 39

No comments: