Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It is still burning!

The area is still burning, oh we are safe here, but the sky is filled with smoke and it is still beautiful in a very eerie way.... My class is not allowed to go outside so they are pretty antsy but compared to my WAA class last year they are still perfect children.... Wow, I had no idea how hard I was working or how much my emotions were frayed.... We are going to go paint Brian and Rachael's house tonight.... It shouldn't take that long and then I believe they are moving in on Friday.... I am really happy for them.... Another High Priest got called to be an Elder's Quorom president in the stake and he called me up to see how it works.... All I can say is that I have a presidency that makes it work.... Namely Jason Jay, Jared Briggs, Alan Watkins, and Brian Thomas.... Night!

No comments: