Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm back....

A lot has happen since I have last written.... Taylor made me cry with her song she sang in Sacrament Meeting... I can't imagine someone singing so beautiful as Taylor, Rachael, and Jared in our family... I cannot sing a lick.... Taylor gave two talks also and she did such a great job... It was Young Women in Excellance in Sacrament meeting...Becca and Brent and company was here this weekend and that was so special... The Boys are just a crack up and they are so smart.... They were quoting Articles of Faith and I didn't learn them until I was 8 and even then I did not know them as well as Becca's boys.... Brent, Joshua, and I went to Cal City to play golf... It was a lot of fun and I beat Joshua by two strokes in playoff golf... We tied after 18 holes... Brent, Becca, Venna and I went and saw a horrible movie together, "Where the Wild Things Are"... The company was good... BYU got smashed by TCU and that really hurt... Julie helped baby sit Becca's kids and we appreciated that and Jared replaced my alternater in my van... See, I am a lucky guy... Friday, we had Jacob's family, Rachael's family, Joshua's family and Julie and Jared for fun and pizza... I am the luckiest person in the world to have such a wonderful family.... Bo played a lot of computer games and the only one's we missed was Scott and Corine and family... I do wish they could have been here.... I just went to my first stupid day of training while I missed teaching my own class... The government is so stupid, I just can't believe it....

No comments: