Monday, February 1, 2010

It's been a long time....

Many things took place and I should have been more faithful in writing... Not that any of you missed it but I think it is a way for me to feel that I am keeping the commandments.... I am teaching about the Jewish people in class right now (it is in the history books for 6th grade) and even though I can't go into the detail that I would have liked to if I was at church I was still able to tell them that according to the Torah if they kept the commandments their God would bless them... Well, we are a covenant people also and I feel a little bit of an obligation to keep this journal... Braden Briggs was baptized last Saturday and I was so proud of him and his parents for this great step.... My grandson was baptized, wow, it doesn't get much better than that.... Bo had a lousy week of playing, his shot was off and their best player got hurt so in the three games they played it was pretty miserable... Taylor's team is still winning and she is so much fun to watch because she is now a real basketball player, playing all phases of the game... My favorite play that I have seen her do was jumping up and grabbing a rebound and then in the same motion pass it to her big girl who made a layup.... It was a great play and I really enjoyed it... Our ward is going Bishop crazy now because they all know that Bishop Dassler is going to be released.... I am looking forward to Brian and Rachael getting sealed in a month... Night... 39

No comments: