Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rachael gave a great talk...

It was wonderful to hear from Rachael in church today... She did a great job and caused me to take off my glassess which means she caused me to cry.... I met with Brian in the morning while I was doing PPI's and had a great visit with him... I will not talk about what we talking about but he is a very special young man that our family and myself has grown very fond of... I am thrilled that Wade Malesich is officially a doctor for chiropracters... I wish he would work close to where we live.... He will be a Bishop in a very short time now, he's a natural.... Joshua taught a great lesson in Priesthood about missionary work... He and I are going to tract out his block because he had some strange dream about us doing it and how successful we were... I would like to go out in the evening when daylight saving times come so we can see as many people as we can and also that would be a kick to go out with your son and do that.... Venna is speaking at Ruth Good's funeral and they asked me to be a pallbearer and that is an honor that I will always cherish... I have been on Facebook a lot lately talking to some former students, that is really special but I do find the format a little disturbing... I am following a dream that I had over it and I hope that maybe some of my comments will touch some of my former students and friends about the gospel and will ignite some missionary activity.... I am bracing for a very special but busy week coming up... I want to go with Brian and Rachael to the temple the following week when it won't be so hectic.... I sure love my family and I feel so blessed to have them.... Night....39

No comments: