Thursday, February 4, 2010

Same story, Tay glad, Bo sad....

Taylor's team won again and Taylor hit two three pointers in her game... I did not get to see her but Venna said she played great... I went and saw Bo play... He scored 8 points and Lancaster slaughtered them by 40 points... Bo (I don't think I complained all year) just doesn't get the ball when he is wide open... He can't pass the ball and expect it to come back as he drifts away from his defender... I think where they are getting destroyed every game that everyone is kind of in a what's in it for me attitude... So Bo is shooting with a hand in his face almost everytime... Also every team is keying on him too and that is pretty easy because he is the best scorer on the team.... He played excellent defense and he knows that I can be brutally honest about my children's efforts and I will tell you he works hard and plays a very scrappy defense... I am very proud of him..... I am just to tired to write anymore... Night.... 39

No comments: