Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weird Sabbath day....

Ahh, Super Bowl Sunday... Satan's favorite holiday... I have had years where I don't watch the game and I feel miserable all day because I want to know what is happening and then when I watch it I have to ask myself if it was worth it... This Sunday was wonderful though because my California family was here with me... The game was really an excuse to get together because we had a wonderful visit... Jake brought sanwiches and Joshua made delicious hot wings... The grandchildren were delightful and Andy's new hobbie of collecting quarters kind of stole the day as we all tried to find quarters in the house so she could get every state quarter... Everyone got along great and it was a wonderful experience... The Saints beat the Colts, but Grandpa has his children and grandchildren with him so I say Grandpa wins and the Saints are a distant 2nd.... I taught Priesthood and I think it went pretty well... I taught on the principle of having a 98.6 relationship with your spouse and the way that the Lord has created a system to keep harmony between married couples.... Night... 39

No comments: