Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tay good, Bo sad....

Taylor scored 8 points in her last game... But the team lost, and Dad was the biggest loser because he didn't get to see her play... I am glad that there is 2 more years, that is if she plays the next two years... Bo and his team is really hurting in every way possible... They got slaughtered again by Highland... Bo scored 8 points which is pretty good considering the team is kind of freezing him out by not hitting him when he is open.... I think it is what can I do for myself mentality on the team... Don't know what to think because Taylor is constantly getting phone calls from boys all over the Antelope Valley... They are members but it is still disconcerting to me.... I wish Taylor was ugly until she goes to college and then blossom into a beautiful young lady... That isn't entirely true because I am really proud of Taylor and Bo.... Night.... 39

No comments: