Monday, February 15, 2010

Jeff Briggs Love Story by Brett Hart

I found this on google as I was seeing if I could get on my blog from that... On page 4 there was an novel titled Jeff Briggs love story by Brett Hart... I thought it was a novel written by Brent and he was using my name for the main character... I looked it up during my students valetines party... I didn't have time to investigate but it ended up being a novel written in the 1800's... We had Jesse's birthday here yesterday... It was also a day where Mattie had her head hitting the cement with quite a thud... About a half an hour later I could tell that Kari was worried so I asked her if we could give her a blessing... Her tears told me that was what she wanted... Jacob and I blessed her and I was touched by how thankful that Kari was that we did that... I am really impressed with all of my children in law and just how good of parents they are... For this Grandpa it is huge... Joshua and I went golfing this morning and we had a lot of fun... I beat him... I also taught Venna's primary class and that was a lot of fun.... I was impressed with their knowledge of the gospel... McKenna and Braden spent the night with us last night and Venna and I are taking them to see Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief....

No comments: