Friday, October 9, 2009

Corinne I really enjoy your blog!

Your comment section won't allow me to comment so I thought I would beat it by commenting on my blog.... It is so much fun to see the growth of Darin and Lizzy... Keep up the good work.... Julie thank you for sharing with me yours and Jared's trials and victories... Hey, Joshua and Rachelle I want to hear from you... Mom had a horrible experience at school and if she wants to share it she will but I found it hard to remain stable today and not want to throttle my administrator though she did wake up and smelled the coffee and did what is right on behalf of Venna.... I am so thankful that it is Friday and I don't have to officiate volleyball... I am enjoying volleyball but I never thought they would keep me this busy after being gone so long.... I am making all of my golf money, and in someways it has been fun... I enjoy watching the girls play volleyball... Bo is helping in managing his high school team also... I found out that the feelings for the Anaheim Angels are still really strong... I was on pins and needles during the game last night when they beat the Red Sox 5-0... I am getting ready to take Venna on a date... I really love her and I am so lucky to be able to spend time with her...

1 comment:

Julie Briggs said...

If it means anything that all to Venna, I absolutely loved her post on here the other day. I would love to hear from her a little more often. It would be so wonderful to get both of your views on here. I enjoy reading your blog and getting to know you better through this; it would be so nice to get to know Venna a little more through this as well.