Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Venna is sick....

Yep, it was Venna's turn to be sick... She did not go to school today... I am so tired of this stuff... I went to school and was regretting it for the first two hours but then my second wind kicked in and I was alright... Now, I am eating regularly and feeling pretty good... One good news about the sickness was that I weighed myself this morning and for the first time in a long time I weighed in the 160ies... I weighed 168.2 and that has me feeling pretty good... We had a good presidency meeting and I really appreciate Jason Jay, Jared Briggs, and Brian Thomas's counsel as we tried to get a handle on things in the quorom....I sure hope Venna is completely well tomorrow... Bo gave me the slightest and I mean slightest attitude and then we were busting up laughing when I told him that I was pretty lucky to only have 5 months of attitude and that he was late because he should have started 5 years ago... I told him that he will find out how teenagers are when he has his and he told me that he will send them to their room if they give him any attitude and then we laughed some more.... I really am lucky to have Bo and Taylor be my last two children... Not that my first 6 were to bad, well except for the one time that I took down Becca's bedroom door for some, uh, yea, attitude.... But all of my kids were fun to raise as teenagers... I am really going to enjoy watching them raise their teenagers... Night....

No comments: