Sunday, October 18, 2009

Keep the commandments journal entry!

It is really interesting to me how a sickness or other distractions will get you off the path of being consistent with good thing. I got kicked around last week with a lot of physical ailments and I came up weak in the department of enduring and sustaining my writing in this journal. Quite frankly, I am writing this time because I just know I have to or I will spiral out of control and not write for a long time... I enjoyed our Sacrament meeting today because we had our singing testimony meeting going... Taylor and I had many tears shed between us and I even perceived to see Bo shed a few also... "The Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief" tore me apart.... I had an interview with Brian Thomas and it was a high light in my career of interviewing people under the influence of being a Priesthood leader... I believe he and Rachael will be going to the temple soon.... Obviously I cannot reveal what we talked about but I will reveal that the Spirit was there in great abundance... I also gave Jared a Father's blessing and that was a wonderful experience... I love my membership in the Lord's church... Venna was sick today, she is really going through it... And yet she made us a wonderful stew for dinner... Yea, I married a valiant woman that is one of a kind and I know, that I am lucky... Oh, I also started my geneology Sunday School class.... Night...

No comments: