Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weird prayer!

I officiated a game at Paraclete which is a Catholic high school.... Before the game started they had a prayer.... There were some really fun loving fanatics in the stand and while the guy was praying he looked up and was talking about this group in his prayer and while he was still praying they started yelling and screaming.... Then they stopped and said all at once in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.... It was really strange to me who has witness many prayers in public before.... I am really unhappy with my class and yet they are doing well but I just don't want them slipping into a bad class.... I am riding them and I am not sure if it more me than them.... I can't believe how the government wants to enter my classroom with all these interuptions in the name of providing a better program... They want to move the weaker students to all these different teachers and programs.... I have a great relationship with them and they are learning and changing there habits and the government wants to mandate things to me.... I can't stand it and I wish the church would allow us to leave the public system so we can just flat out teach but it just isn't going to happen yet so I have to make it do.....

No comments: