Monday, October 12, 2009

Wow, I was really sick!

Sunday at 2:00 I began an adventure that I hope that I will never have to experience again... In the next six hours I threw up fourteen times and it was violent... I was really worried that I had one of those scary flu's but I feel better now and though my stomach is bruised from the upheval yet I feel like I am back... What was really tough is that during my ordeal the Angels were playing a miracle game against the Red Sox... I was keeping up but I didn't put extra time on the taping and I came up short... My recording stopped when the Angels were hitting in the 9th inning, and during that time the Angels scored three runs to beat the Red Sox 7-6.... We finally turned the clock and did a miracle game against them... Revenge for 1986... Jared and Joshua came over and blessed me and that was a special experience.... I had the opportunity to ordain Loyal Dillon as an Elder and Mark Hammel as a High Priest...

1 comment:

Julie Briggs said...

Jeff,

Only you would find missing the Angels the toughest part about throwing up fourteen times in six hours! Hahaha... Jared and I were both laughing. We love you. Hope you are past the sickness.

-Julie