Monday, October 19, 2009

My apologies...

I am sorry for sounding morbid by putting up my funeral arrangements but I have decided that I want to put things out there that I feel that are important... And since I am convinced that I am going to be there for my funeral, well, I just thought it would be fun to put down what would be nice for me if I am there.... I really plan on living a lot of years and quite frankly I hope I can live to be an age of a tree and just get ressurected by the twinkling of an eye... I got a life time to live with Venna and a whole lot of golfing to do... I also, yea I really need to, well, do my geneology too.... Well my first day of vacation is tomorrow as they are taking me out of the classroom to go to some stupid training sessions... I will be away from my class all week next week... I am also taking Brent golfing Friday so I will need a substitute for that too.... Everything is going great and I am a happy person.... Night....

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

I forgive you for being morbid. :)