Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bo wins....


Bo beat Eastside 3-0.... Bo looked a little disappointed because he did not get as many sets as usual.... Oh, don't get me wrong he celebrated the win big time and is very much a team player but I know he would have liked to had more kills... His passing was sensational and he had his most digs in this game than any other... He had 4 of them... He had some beautiful blocks so he made his presence known.... I think the setter didn't set him because the other side was keying on him and blocked his first few kills.... Bo is really fun to watch... Taylor went and saw a school play and had a lot of fun... Taylor is also acting more healthy at this time... I think she is getting over her sickness.... Venna and I went to see "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" and it was a lot of fun but way to many scenes of boys sitting on the toilet... I played golf with Joshua this morning and I shot an 81 and Joshua shot an 87.... We are keeping track of our score over a 4 game period to see who could win in a tournament setting... Joshua was leading by 3 after the first match but now I lead by 3 after the 2nd setting... We are half way there.... I really enjoyed talking to Becca this morning... She has such a happy outlook on life... Braden beat Mckenna in a 3K race today.... Joshua and I were surprised to see that... They both got a trophy.... Night.... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

Ya, for adding a picture!! I love your blog!