Thursday, April 29, 2010

Scored 14 points and didn't get hurt....

Our team got beat by 30 points in the church game... There were no officials and it was kind of stupid and Jake got kicked out of the gym but it really wasn't his fault.. There was this player that didn't know how to play and he was just hacking and he did a blind illegal screen against me, he threw his shoulder into me and no one on there team was doing anything about it.... So Jake lost his cool and got kicked out.... The guy gave Jake a dead leg, it was pretty stupid... Rod Spencer and Joshua wasn't there and they really help and I would not let Bo play because I worried about him getting injured... I hit 4 three pointers and another two point jump shot... I only shot the ball about 10 times though.... I was pretty hot and it was fun but as you can see it was very frustrating... I am so tired of the powerful winds we have had for the last 3 days.... President Banfield called me and asked me to meet with a General Authority Saturday, because he wanted to see an Elder Qurom President... So I will do that for him.... If I was younger I would be excited but I think I would rather stay home with Venna... But I will be going to Valencia on Saturday at 2:30... Night.... 39

No comments: