Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am so proud of Bo.... Prayers are answered....

Last night I had a special prayer with my Heavenly Father.... Bo is in real pain and is having a tough time walking... When I was praying I was talking with Father in Heaven and sincerely asked if Bo could be blessed and be allowed to play... I acknowledged that if there was a purpose for the pain he was going through that that would be fine, but if it wasn't for an important reason then could he please allow Bo to play... Bo told me that he was in pain until the game started and then the pain went away and he was able to play... When he got done the pain came back... Now the game... They played Lancaster who is in second place and is a very arrogant team... Littlerock lossed 3 games to 1 but they loss by the score of 25-23, 26-24, then they won 25-20 and loss the last game by a score of 25=20... Joshua and Rachelle and family was there as usual and Bo made some unbelievable saves, passess and kills... He also had 4 blocks.... It was fun to watch him play... He is such a great young man and I am so humble to be his father.... Night.... 39

No comments: