Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am up late, but....

I watched the most amazing "Masters" golf tournament I have ever seen.... There were so many great story lines but I felt a great guy won it and maybe that was the important message at this time.... Phil Mickelson won it.... We had Ward Conference today and I was touched many times by the Spirit... I sure appreciate my wife and her counsel and advice on important subjects this weekend.... Sometimes it is tough to sustain when you think that things are going the wrong way, but in the Lords eyes the most important thing is to sustain no matter what so when the Lord ask you to do something tough, you will not doubt but do it... I had a tough one but I pleaded with the Lord to allow the atonement to work on me and soften my heart.... Satan can really get a hold of someone and will not let go unless you are saved by the atonement of Jesus Christ... We have a missionary program that on a logical level is to much and I have always wanted to do what is asked but I felt this program was impossible and it is difficult to do the impossible and I felt no one was willing to listen, well, that was the test for me and my pride would have destroyed me if I didn't humble myself and now I am at peace, I still don't know how we are going to do it but I have let go of my dark feelings but I could not let go through my powers but it took the Lord to do it... Wow, Satan has dark and scary powers when you let him.... I will never forget the feeling I had when I knelt down before the Lord to plead for his pure love to cleanse me.... I have said more than I planned on, but needless to say the Lord heard and answered my prayers.... Jared is a great councelor also... Night.... 39

No comments: