Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have recovered....

I haven't written since playing basketball last Thursday but I am here to say that I am doing just find... I saw an unbelievable volleyball game last Friday night.... Littlerock beat Highlan 3 games to 1 but they were hard faught and Bo was sensational... His only real downfall was that he had 4 service errors which is unusual for him... He still scored a lot of points on serves... He also had 13 blocks and I mean he was blocking hits all night.... He didn't have as many kills as usual but he had over 30 good passes... I saw McKenna, Braden, and Tanner tryout for their softball team... It was cute to watch.... We had a nice Sabbath Day, though I missed Jared being at church, he is sick.... According to Bishop Dassler we are going to have a Bishop change probably in June.... Night.... 39

No comments: