Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I was a bad teacher today....

I just didn't have it today...I was very blah and I was lucky that the students didn't eat me up... Believe me I would have deserved it.... I don't know, it is testing time and I think the students can feel the pressure coming on and I bet we show it too.... I have a great class, but I am still looking forward to the Summer.... Taylor has Mono and it has really affected me... She is my buddy and I love her very much... I want my baby to be healthy, it hurts me that she is so tired... Bo got a strawberry on his side today playing volleyball.... I am so proud of him, I have always had one of those things on my side for almost three years... Good old baseball and basketball kept the strawberry fresh... Now my son has one, I am so proud.... Well, it feels good to be writing again... Night... 39

No comments: