Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dad is happy, Jeff is ticked.....

We had our annual family golf tournament and Joshua won again... He beat me by 3 strokes and Todd by 8 strokes then it went Wade, Chad, and Neil... We played 6 hours, I'm not kidding, I love the Malesich's and I would golf 8 hours with them to have this experience but they are a slow bunch of golfers... Joshua and I are used to golfing 3.5 hours when we golf on a large course for 18 holes... But, oh my, the golf course is so beautiful here in St. George... Wade and I are going to the temple next month so get ready Rachael.... The room that we stayed in stayed warm, and did not cool down until about 1:00 AM... The shower is pretty strong so that is good... but we opened the rifrigerator and freezer in our room to try and cool it off and that is helping just a little.... Bo and Jared are going to be here in a few minutes and they get to sleep on the floor, but they will get the direct beat of the very weak air conditioner... Our church in Lake LA has been hit two nights in a row with flame bombs... Someone is trying to burn our church down... I guess they got inside and burnt the tables in one of our rooms... Are we in the Last Days, uhhh, I believe so... I really appreciate Venna for her support to allow me to hang our with my brother and all my nephews, thank you Venna for your kindness to allow me to do this without having to have a guilty conscience... I love you very much.... Night... 39

No comments: