Sunday, August 22, 2010

It is nice teaching again....

I had the easiest 2 weeks in the history of my teaching... I never had to discipline one student the whole two weeks... I am very thankful that I don't have to teach PE, math, or science.... I love teaching US History and we have already had some provocative discussions... I try real hard to pose both sides of issues without showing bias and the only way that my students think that I am in favor of the democrats is because I said that Republicans would like to have us teachers teach for free and the Democrats want us to be rich... They are giving conservative views a real honest look and I am thrilled that the one issue they practically all agree on is that abortion is wrong, even when I tell them that the democrats want the woman to have control of her body, they don't buy it and secretly it thrills me.... I have some great writers and some real potential of fabulous writers... And if I am tired during the day I have the potential of doing silent reading in two classes because I teach two separate groups of students... Jared and I had a tremendous interview/or just talking and the Spirit was powerful and I think Jared and Julie are considering some potential earth shaking news but more important Jared got to talk about his unfortunate situation with the teaching profession... Brian is now my official councelor and it just means that he is officially there because he has already been acting in that position and he has be very helpful and special... I am glad I am back writing, but I was really thrown into a change in schedule and I have been extremely tired every night and I now sleep great.... Night.... 39