Monday, August 23, 2010

Last tuneup for Todd and others....

Ahh, no one probably really cares and maybe it's my way to feed my competitive juices but I want to win the singles and family matchups in golf really bad this Thursday and Friday... I am golfing the best I have ever golfed before at this time but on one day, well this is avery weird game and everything can collapse very quickly, but it is fun to compete... My body is getting old but the flame inside of me is still there, the same one I had when I used to play basketball and other sports.... Heck, Josh won last year and yes I want to beat him also... I don't think I will be playing anymore until Thursday... I am meeting with my students parents tomorrow because I won't be here Thursday for Back to School... Don't worry Mom I got this okay'd by my Principal last Summer.... I got to be there for the Man's weekend extrvaganza, the part I like is that I can partake of the sacrament after this weekend and also give a sacrament talk which I will have to do this Sunday.... I shot a 79 today, I think I am ready for Todd and company.... Night.... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

Good luck! I have a great time...you deserve it!