Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Josh and I are in St. George....

Wow, we got 2 beds for $35 and yet I feel ripped off... The one chair has pee stains on it, that is Joshua's chair, mine looks ok but I am weary of it... We have had the air conditioner on for about an hour and it is better, now I feel like I am in an oven rather than scraping against the sun.... Josh and I are both excited though to play against the Malesiches, I wish that at least Travis was here from the Wayne Briggs family, but the nervous feeling is entering our body... Venna, wished me Merry Christmas this morning because this is as exciting as Christmas for us.... I wish Scott could be here, I talked to him on the phone and though he didn't complain at all I could still tell that it was painful not being here.... I really hope he can come next year... Jared and Bo are coming tomorrow night... My class went well today, I am teaching a great group of young people... It is 8:00 California time and Joshua told me he is going to sleep, he states that he is doing his winding down routine so he can relax and go to sleep... Uh, who does he think he is kidding... I bet I am asleep before he is.... Night.... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

a pee stain? next time pay $70 - you won't have to worry about your skin crawling when you're in the room. :)