Monday, August 2, 2010

It's almost over....

I really hate seeing the Summer come to an end... I don't know how to evaluate that because I still love teaching and yet I dred next Monday coming... Bo and Taylor seem to have a wonderful Youth Conference but Bo got really sick... Bo was in a play that was done and he worked on it for nearly 6 months... He did the 3 plays but needed two blessings to get it done.... I was really worried about Bo because he was burning up... Taylor had a bounce in her step with the feeling that her testimony grew by being there... That always makes me think of Becca and that very scary moment when she stated that she did not want to go Youth Conference and assured me that she had a testimony and she did not need to go to strengthen it... It turned out well but it scared me.... I'm anxious to see how my children will react to teenage years with their children... Bye... 39

2 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

I was right...I did have a testimoney...ALL is WELL...ALL is WELL...

Scott Briggs said...

I did not go either and I do not think that I missed anything. I the time Becca and I would have gone they were more worried about social aspects rather than spiritual aspects. I did not want to be forced to make friends with people I would only see during those conferences. So, Becca was right. I do think it is more necessary today, and the church is encouraging conferences to be more spiritually driven. So I am glad that I skipped youth conference like Becca.