Friday, August 27, 2010

One of the great days of my life....

Today we had the family best shot golf tournament in St. George and we had Travis, Derek, Ryan, Tate and Wayne was the sheriff on the course riding around in a golf cart but not golfing but observing.... We also had Chad, Todd, Wade, and Neil.... On our team we had Joshua, Jared, Bo, and myself... The Wayne Briggs family won by shooting 6 under par, the Malesich's shot 3 under par and we shot 2 under par.... But the feeling was one of friendship and companionship like I have never felt before with all of us together... Afterwards we went out to lunch and we spent about an hour and a half just visiting and catching up... We are all touched with this opportunity and we all feel lucky that we have an event to get us together to see each other... We are growing up and there is not any pettiness, but just pure love... Again, it was special... I met up with Scott later on and I drove in with him to Las Vegas.. We had a nice visit and I was able to see Corine and the grandkids before Scott and I went... We are now in Grandma's condo in Vegas and when I say we, I mean Jacob, Rachelle, Scott, Bo, Joshua, and myself... We also have had a wonderful visit and while Josh and Rachelle go into Grandma's bedroom to sleep I am also going into the other bedroom to sleep and Scott, Bo, and Jake are doing WOW and I refuse to try and explain that but they are having fun... I got a strange message from Becca and it caused us to have a great laugh as we talked about Noah and his artistic abilities and what he draws at school... This one the teacher wanted to send home so Mom could see it.... It was a picure of a Grandpa, cousin, and uncle peeing on a beetle of some kind, yep I am not kidding and I just hope that the Grandpa was from the Hartzel side because I swear I know nothing about this, but oh did we ever get a hoot about it.... We draft our Fantasy Football team tomorrow then we get to go home and about this time I really start missing my wife and daughter Taylor, so I am anxious to get tomorrow over with and get home.... Oh, by the way Grandma, Joshua took the time to clean out your refrigerator and it looks and smells good.... We also have given work assignmnents for tomorrow before we leave so the place will be better now that before we came and yes everything will be turned off and taken care of... Thank you Mom for allowing us to stay here... Night... 39

No comments: