Sunday, September 12, 2010

Golf and Football is back... Rachael miscarriaged...

I went early Saturday morning to play golf... It was a little melocholny because I got beat by Josh again in the tournament and Ryan stated that there was going to be no way that he would miss the individual tournament next year and that left me feeling like what the heck, I am getting old and there is no way that I'm going to compete.... The first nine I shot an average 41 and then I experimented on a shot and my eyes lit up because something click... Then I made up my mind that I was not going to be satisfy in getting the ball on the green on my approach shot and that I have to get closer to the pin so I can get some birdies... Well, on the back nine I got three birdies and just missed on two others and now the juices are flowing and I am going to work on my short game and mid range this year... I am going to become deadly with my 3 to 7 irons so I can put those shots on the green so I can shoot pars rather than bogies... I am going to figure out how to beat these young pups and I can feel the fire already... I ended up shooting a 76 Saturday and that is very decent and I am so thankful that I have something to fire up my juices and a place to express it.... I am thankful that football is back in full bloom and I did pretty well with my fantasy teams... I got to go to jury duty tomorrow and it kills me that I am going to miss school tomorrow... Church was great... A very sad note is that Rachael miscarriaged and it is sad because you can tell Brian and Rachael are in a state of mourning.... I am thankful that I have a daughter that wants a child so badly, she told me she is anxious to try again... Wow, it is great to have Rachael back and she is so pleasant to be around with.... I have a beautiful family and I am one thankful man... Night.... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

Good luck on your game...you sound like an addict! :) Just kidding...