Monday, September 13, 2010

Spent the day at the Court House....

I remember my mom was constantly doing jury duty... Today is the first day that I have ever been considered for a spot on a jury... I need to go back tomorrow at 11:00to see if I will be picked and I hope that I won't so I can go back to teaching... I missed my class... A Judge Ogden gave a half an hour Constitution lesson and he was surprised that I knew practically all the questions... He finally asked me how I knew so much and I told him that I teach a comprehensive class on Constitution in my 8th grade... It felt pretty good to know the answers and feel that power and to know that my students will hold that power, wow, I am humbled by that... Mom, I am going to take you to our Constitution Jeopardy game on October 28 and I promise you, you will be impressed.... I do love our country and I hope that Obama and other evil men will not be able to move this country to a new constitution created by the hands of man... I like the one that is created and ordained by God, Himself... Night... 39

1 comment:

Julie Briggs said...

It's a very sad state of our country when people are SURPRISED that one knows what the Constitution says.