Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Parent Teacher Conference....

I suppose that you are waiting for an interesting story but they are all boring, the parents were great... One parent was shocked that her daughter was a positive influence and I found that interesting because the girl is just wonderful... Two of the parents want their children to become authors because they are excited about the way they are writing... That's pretty cool... I was going golfing today but Taylor was really sick and I took care of Rachaels kids with Venna... I also wanted Venna to get some rest also, but we did it together... Briggs was walking around with a pop bottle in his mouth and it look like it had the cap on it... He would tilt it back and forth and finally I took it from him and it didn't have a cap on it and he was drinking the pop... I was impressed that he did not make a single mess, but I was not impressed with Bo or Taylor whichever one who left it in the front room.... Night... 39

No comments: