Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life is really good.... but

The teachers or the union of the teachers are really pushing Jerry Brown for Governor and Boxer again for Senate... And they did it in our teacher's meeting and I am a little, oh all right, I am very tick over that... It is so obvious that we are spending the money of the kids I teach and probably their children's money too... And we take no regards on reeling in our spending and make sacrifices for the good of our progenitors and it makes me sick... We can see that we are reaping what we are sewing and out world and country is going to suffer for the greed of government leaders, wow, at least we members of the Lord's church is mentally ready to take on the awful situation that we are heading for... Oh the elections in November might slow it down but Satan is on the path of destruction and it still seems like it is only around the corner.... But Life is really good for me... I officiated at AV High School and Knight High and it was an ugly game but it is over... Night.... 39

No comments: