Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wade and Taylor....

High light of the weekend is being able to go to the temple with Wade on Saturday morning... We went to the Spanish session so I had to use the earphones... I thought I was in another country... Wade was just fine because he knows Spanish... Oh by the way I bought a Mexico World Cup soccer shirt in Arizona and I thought I would never wear it but we had a team jersey Friday at school and I wore it... Wow, I was the hit of the day, students all over was coming over to me and slapping me five... I kept reminding them that they were my second favorite team but it was fun.... Tonight Taylor and I watched "Last Song" and it is a story about a father and a daughter and I weeped like a baby watching it with Taylor... Great, but sad movie....Night... 39

No comments: