Sunday, September 19, 2010

My baby's 16th birthday....

16 years ago one of the greatest blessings in my entire life came to pass when Taylor was born... She had colic for the first 6 months and I stayed up late in the morning with her while she whaled in pain and yet I remember then knowing that the little girl I was trying to comfort was a very special Spirit.... She has been on my mind for as long as I can remember... I just always felt that we would have 8 children and she was the one that was waiting for us... I was dating a girl that I thought I was serious with but, she made it clear that she could not see herself having more than 4 kids... That and other things convinced me that I could never marry her... Taylor was screaming in my ears even then... It is frustrating to see her turn 16 because I don't want any boy dating her until she is 18 and going to BYU and that is because I can't stand for any boy being next to her, but thank God she is going to have to date with a group and as long as I can I am going to try and see if Bo is in that group since he is the one that can drive... Ahh, I trust her, I just don't want to let her go in any way... She is doing a good job of driving so that is coming up soon also... Kari made the most amazing cake based on Abby Road of the Beatles... Taylor and I enjoy listening to Beatles songs together... I love Taylor so much and thank you Heavenly Father for entrusting her to our family.... Night... 39

No comments: