Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Haven't been in a fight since 5th grade.....

Don't worry Mom, I still haven't been in a fight since 5th grade, but as I explained to my students how to do that they got me to tell about a mind set that I have that may get me in trouble, oh well... I taught my students that you have to plan events and how you will react to them ahead of time and I told them that that's how I have stayed out of trouble... I taught them that it is okay to say your sorry and admit that it is your fault even though it wasn't just to stay out of a fight.... They asked me if there is ever a chance that I would fight and I told them that I would defend my family and anyone I love including them, but as of now I haven't had to put that to a test... They asked me if there was anything else that would make me fight and I told them I shouldn't tell you this but I will... I told them that one of my fears is being trapped in a bathroom at the theatre while I am going to the bathroom.... I told them that I have already planned what I would do if I felt in danger while I was going to the bathroom.... I told them that I would turn and pee on the intruders and then hit them as hard as I could and then run out of the theatre to my car and call Venna on the cell and tell her where I am.... They all laughed, but really that is what I would do and I have done it in my head a thousand times... Night... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

I can honestly say I have never worried about that...ever...your mind is an interesting thing, Dad...