Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A funny thing happen... We bought 2....

Our Sienna Van and Corolla after 9 years are both breaking down and needed big time repairs.... We decided we didn't need a van anymore so we decided to go buy a new Toyota for Venna and I would take the broken down, oil burning Corolla... Well, our credit rating was so good that Toyota was able to give us a car for 0% interest throughout the loan so we did the smart thing and bought two cars at that rate... Our monthly isn't anymore than our Sienna was 9 years ago... I am really proud of the way the Venna has been handling our finances, she reminds me of my mother.... We bought a Camry for Venna and a Corolla for me... We are very excited about not having a car break down on us or have to pay mechanic bills... We also went through Costco so the Toyota gave us a break on the price of the car too... I tell my kids that patience and a college education will perform miracles at the most uncommon time... Night.... 39

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great decision! And you can save more money in the long run with your new cars than spend more for repairs your old ones would have needed. Plus a Camry and a Corolla are still good models to have.

Spartan Toyota