Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wow, I had a scare......

Yesterday, I was sitting in front of my school computer putting in grades... I was getting frustrated because the fifteen scores that I put in suddenly disappeared and I considered just getting up and go golf a few holes... I stayed there and started to put in the scores in again when suddenly and this is where it gets sticky, suddenly I felt my head kind of shutdown and then come back again... It felt like an earthquake or the feeling like you have when you go down a roller coaster... I looked at the screen and it went fuzzy and I was instantly in a state of dizziness... I was worried about a lot of things but I was afraid I was having a major stroke so I instantly went for my Iphone and dialed of our nurse in the office... Rose Nichols is her name and her and Laura Leroy came to my room and was comforting me and letting me lean on them until the paramedics came... I was able to communicate with Venna and she came down also... It was weird because I went from wanting to go golfing to a feeling like the flu was beating me up.... The paramedics came and recommended that I go to the hospital... By the time I got to the hospital I felt pretty good but just felt dizzy... When I did come home about 7:00 I instantly went to bed and slept the whole night until my children cam home from seminary... I am still befuddled by what happen and I am scared only because it came on so quickly without even a indicator... That is the part that scares me is the instant pop that came to me and I was in an awful state.... It was weird because i was saying to myself "is this it, is this how my life is going to end".... Thank goodness I am okay, I had to admit that Brian and Rachael came to mind and how desperate I am that I am here for there sealing and then there is Taylor and Bo.... I am sorry if this sounds morbid but this is what I experienced and the beat goes on... Night...39

No comments: